Ductless Installation In Boerne, Comfort, Kerrville, San Antonio, TX and Surrounding Areas
Fast, Friendly Ductless Installation In Boerne, TX
When it’s time to replace your current air conditioner or heater, you may want to consider a mini-split ductless system. These energy-efficient, space friendly HVAC systems offer a variety of benefits. If you’re ready to upgrade, remember Lindner Heating and Air Conditioning. We’re experts in ductless installation in Waring, TX and you can count on us to provide the best service, top-notch products, and exceptional workmanship.
Contact Us Today for Ductless Installation In Boerne, Comfort, Kerrville, San Antonio, TX and Surrounding Areas.
Advantages of Ductless Systems
You probably already know that installing a new, energy-efficient heating and cooling system in your home will result in lower utility bills. Some advantages specific to ductless systems include:
- Space-Saving Design: Since the indoor unit of a mini-split system is small, it is usually installed on a wall where it’s out of the way.
- Controlled Temperature: Each indoor unit controls a specific room, so it’s always a perfect temperature. No more hot and cold spots.
- Easy, Fast Installation: Unlike a conventional HVAC system, ductless systems can be installed in just a few hours.
- Trouble-Free Operation: A new ductless system will operate smoothly and efficiently for years to come if it’s properly maintained.
- Improved Air Quality: No ducts mean there’s no place for bacteria, mold, and other contaminants to build up so your air stays cleaner and healthier.
Is Professional Installation Necessary?
There are a lot of instructions online that will help guide you through installing a mini-split ductless system yourself. But, be aware that you’re working with a complex machine and if you make a mistake, you may damage the unit or your home. Plus, DIY installation may not qualify your ductless system for the manufacturer’s warranty. Leave it to the pros, and you won’t have to worry.
Schedule Ductless Installation in Waring, TX
When it’s time to replace your old, inefficient HVAC system, contact us at Lindner Heating and Air Conditioning to discuss a ductless system. We’ll be happy to provide you with an estimate for your new system, so you can plan ahead for this important step.